Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

sunday | Pits and Peaks

I think I am going to dedicate my post on Sunday's as a review of the week. The pit and the peak of things that happened around here. As you saw in my post from yesterday, Saturdays will be "Small Biz Saturday" and will feature different BOSS ladies that I know running their own home based businesses. The cool thing about these post will be the stories each lady has behind her business, their WHY. So I hope you stick around to read their stories and maybe you'll find something new to try when it comes to a small biz! 

The PITS
-My husband had to spend his Saturday doing funeral detail for a veteran who passed away.
-I have two kids teething which leads to grumpy little ones.
-Doctors appointments for my Crohns Disease. They are always a pain in the butt. Literally.
-The heat. Even though I grew up in the desert, I dont enjoy 99% humidity and 90 degree weather.
-I didnt get to go to the gym near as much as I would have liked to. 

The PEAKS
-We had a BLAST at the Fort Bragg Fourth of July celebration! They had an awesome Golden Knights jump and flag/cannon presentation. Fair food and the best part- a Chase Rice concert. Yes lawd. We walked back to our car directly under the fireworks, it was a neat experience to see them that close, but loud- very, very loud. 
-My Crohns Disease is being managed very well with my new medication. My inflammation levels were normal. 
-We started looking for a new home, goodbye apartment living!

The great thing about 'weeks' are you get to restart them, what was your week like and what are you doing to have more peaks than pits? I am going to be sure I work out more this week and try to stay cool by the pool!



No comments:

Post a Comment