Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Small Business Saturday | Scentsy Boxes

I tried something new with some of my customers this week, and I am pleasantly surprised how well it went! A fellow Scentsy sister of mine came up with the idea of a monthly box full of Scentsy products, kind of like a subscription but not really because we do not keep your payment method on file or draft a monthly fee. You can choose to opt in on the box that month or pass! 
So many of my customers stay in the realm of wax and warmers- which is totally fine. They find something they love and stick with it, I do it too! But I wanted to show them all the different things we offer and showing them how affordable they are as well! Nothing is discounted to make a sale, and the boxes range anywhere from $30 to $50 depending on the products that month. Always full size products, never sample size. 

This month we did a counter clean, washer whiffs, scent circle and two bars of wax. It was a hit! I do the boxes for 9 people, but I am sure I could add more if the demand is there for them. I am really excited about this method and I know my customers are going to love it. Its a great way to try other products and maybe find a new favorite! 

The next box will start the end of August and full of NEW fall products from our 2017 Fall/Winter catalog. I am SO ready for cooler weather and warmer, cozier scents! Who's signing up next month for this awesome box! I hope to see your name on my list! 



No comments:

Post a Comment