Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

#PURPOSE

I have taken some time to focus on me and the goals I have for myself in my near future. We all have a calling, we all have SOMETHING that we dream to be. For a while, I am almost positive that I lost that little light guiding me. I got SO wrapped up in being a mother that I forgot about the woman inside. What SHE wanted. Where SHE wanted to take her life. Don't get me wrong, I lovelovelove being a Mother. Staying home with them is honestly a dream come true, but that doesn't mean all my other aspirations have to stop. I am blessed with the opportunity to be home. I gave myself the gift of a home business in 2013 and not to brag- I was good at it. I enjoy marketing, I enjoy meeting new people, helping others grow.

The last couple months I have felt something PUSH me in the direction of finding my purpose. What am I here for? Surely its more than being a wife and a mother. Where am I supposed to direct this DRIVE inside of me to do better, to be better, to LIVE better. I have already taken my stance on changing my health and holding myself accountable for a better lifestyle. Check. I already dedicate myself to being a great mother to my children, and I try my best to be the wife my husband needs. Check-Check. So what was missing? Why do I feel like I am not doing enough.

Well thats easy to answer. Because in my eyes, I am not.

I am taking my Scentsy business by the horns and RUNNING with it. Full force, boss babe, wax slinging, home business marketing, WORK. No longer am I going to sit at home stagnate in my life. You know that quote- "Be the change you want to see". Hello new life motto. I have so many exciting ideas for my business, and I hope you will stick around to cheer me on as I strive to grow. I have every single tool I need to be successful, at this point its blocking out the negativity that comes with social media and network marketing.

We don't have to live mediocre lives. We don't have to live to pay bills. We don't have to wonder what our purpose is. We all have one. Are they all different, sure. Find your purpose, find your WHY and run with it. I promise, you only regret the chances you never take.


No comments:

Post a Comment