Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hello!

If you have followed me for a while, you will know that I fell off the face of the world when it came to this blog. Once again I have the itch to blog but I have a totally NEW face and agenda for what once was "Confessions of an Army Housewife". Don't worry- I am still married to my amazing husband! haha. So keep an eye out for new post, a new look and obviously my new name "Diapers and Dumbbells". Quite a few things have changed in the Simon home since I have been away and I am excited to update everyone. I wasnt even sure when I logged into this that people would be reading it anymore, but to my surprise the views were super high!! That also motivated me to get this going again. I tried to make a totally new blog on Wix but it was too complicated for little ol me. I did go through and delete all of my older post, so everything on the blog from now on will be brand new content!

I hope everyone enjoys what I have in store for the future of Diapers and Dumbbells. Hopefully the name gives you an idea of where I am going with it!

Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment