Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Mommin' | Meet the mom behind the blog

I figured before I jump head first into "informational" post I would do a little introductory of myself and family that you'll be hearing about. 


So, first off- I'm kodie. I'm 28 years old, mother of three (four if you count fur babies), and married to a gorgeous man who serves in the Army. Most of the day you can find me filling bottles or sippy cups, hunting down Mickey Mouse Clubhouse reruns on Disney Jr and begging my toddlers to take a nap. When I am not being a snack b__youknowwhat to said toddlers I enjoy WAY too much garbage reality tv, going to the gym with my hubs, window online shopping or taking a super hot bath ALONE! oh man, do all of those things make me swoon. 

About the tiny humans who run my life. 

Kyler is three. She is our oldest, stubborn yet super sweet, emotional, blue eyed beauty. She adores being an big sister and can be a bit sassy. Btw- she claims to
be Justin Biebers girlfriend, so ladies watch out!

Charlee is our middle child, she is one and a half / twenty one months if I am being technical. This girl is the reason I have gray hair at twenty-eight. She is tiny, fearless & fiesty, inpatient, but extremely adorable. Did I also mention she hates to sleep? Moms, you know the struggle. 

Colt is our baby. He is four months old and our only boy. He LOVES to flirt and smile, eat, sleep and play on the floor. He is also really keen on his sisters.. and me.. and well, his dad too. Okay, the boy is a lover! He is as chill as a cucumber and has great hair too, I must admit. 

And last but certainly not least- the man behind it all, the person I do life with. 

My husband, Dwight but I call him D for short. He is a soldier who works his ass off to take care of us so I can stay home with our babies. I'm not going to brag too much on his military achievements or be "that wife" but I will say- he is a total bad ass and I am proud to be his. We spend our time together workout out, or binge eating Oreos and watching movies. Balance right?

Alright y'all- that's my tribe. Now it's time to get into these future blog post I have planned. Trust me, you don't want to miss them! 

Lots of love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment